Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bevin Mirskey Manicure

Hey Lovelies.

So first off exciting news! looks like I may be buying a new vehicle this week. I don't want to say too much just incase it doesn't wind up happening but everyone cross your fingers for me okay!
That may throw a bit of a wrench into my polish buying plans for the forseeable future BUT no worries it won't change my need to polish my nails every single day. If it does happen I'll post a pic of my new baby.

Anyways so today we have the next lady in our OTH series (tomorrow and the day after are going to be valentines day themed even though I as a general rule DISLIKE valentines day)
Here is Bevin Mirskey, bright shiny but not very deep

I started with Zoya Breezi then added Zoya Maisie.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!