Saturday, February 11, 2012

Millie Huxtable Manicure

Hey Ladies,

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, It was Dad's birthday plus I usually ride on fridays. Basically I was just wiped out and so fricken cold after being out at the barn that there was no way I was getting off of the heating pad.

First up: today I saw The Vow, soo cute. And the only reason I didn't cry was through sheer determination. I was determined not to have my makeup run down my face.

But on to the latest OTH manicure. Miss Millie Huxtable.
Bright and cheery (aside from the whole cracked out model thing) I used
Orly Passion Fruit
which I have been searching for in my house for months now. Finally found it on my desk.



This is 2 coats with Essie Set in Stones on the ring finger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!