Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kat Von D - Mad Max

So I spent today at a course for work, and while I was totally killing the grade 8 math portion of the course I spent the whole day controlling my urge not to leap across the room and pummel this chick who was driving me absolutely banana crackers. She better pull up her socks tomorrow or I'm going to snap.

Today I have a super fun polish for you guys.
Kat Von D's Mad Max
now first a note, I used to be a huge Kat Von D fan (me having a huge love of tattoos and all) but recently I've fallen out of love with her but thats really neither here or there I still love her make up.

Anyways Mad Max is a shimmery-sparkly blue that has a purple tone when the light hits it (the pics don't do it justice so you'll just have to take my word for it)




I picked up one more Kat Von D polish with this one that I can't wait to try, there are 4 different colours so far. If I come into some money I'd love to get the two other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!