Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blue & Pink Crackle

Okay so update on the UPDATES :)

Twitter is up and running, follow me at @Addicted2Lcqr
That being said I couldn't get the gadget that streams my latest tweets to work on the site. My browser kept telling me that he was blocking cross site scripting. So i figured if it wasnt working for me it probably wouldn't work very well for you guys and really who wants a stupid notification every time they visit me?

Exactly.

Okay so today I have some Nails Inc. crackle polishes, I got these 2 shortly after Christmas and have been trying to figure out the best base colour to use for these. well I got impatient.

I have Islington Crackle & Clapham Crackle
Along with OPI Not Like The Movies as a base colour.



I actually really love the colour blocking of the two pink nails side by side.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!