Thursday, February 16, 2012

OPI Wocka Wocka!

Hey Lovelies,
So I finally feel like I've been able to sit down and get a bunch of stuff done, update my ipod, watermark a bunch of pics, and even unload my PVR.

So yesterday I decided I needed to find the nail polish equivalent to the colour of my SUV.
So without going to look I decided upon OPI Wocka Wocka! from the Muppets collection

I loved this colour as soon as it was on, certain it was close if not identical to Harrison's paint job.
Then today at work I was completely stumped because my polish seemed like 3 whole shades darker. It must be the lights by my desk (or lack of lights seeing as one is burnt out, but we managed to strike a deal with the maintenance guy and get him to leave it out because lets face it fluorescent lights SUCK)

This is 2 coats of Wocka Wocka!





...it must have been the lights because it's an exact match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!