Saturday, February 4, 2012

Peyton Sawyer Manicure

So after being inspired by Chelsea's separated polishes I decided separating mine was a must, and when my bestie needed to go to Ikea to furnish her brand new house I seized my opportunity.
Here is my newly separated polish collection.

In other news a video tutorial of my Tartan nails has been requested by one of my lovely readers Kristin. This idea scares the crap out of me BUT tomorrow I'm going to set up my camera that until now has been used solely to video horse shows and the occasional late night drunk ramblings by my friend Melissa, and try to do my best. So stay tuned tomorrow, if I completely and utterly fail I will take step by step pictures and post those. I hope that I can pull this off for Kristin, and the rest of you guys as well.

So now that my ramblings have finished down to the heart of the post. My first One Tree Hill manicure. My first manicure is an ode to Peyton. Now you should all know how I feel about the character Peyton... I hate her, like cannot stand her character in the slightest. On DVD I try to fast forward every scene with her in it, I just cannot stand her once she gets to the ohhh my life sucks blah blah blah. I know a lot of people do not share my feelings towards Peyton and thats totally cool. Now in reality I feel like I SHOULD like Peyton because her style and mine are similar (mine is considerably lazier... although when I have the motivation you'd be surprised) so although I dislike her I LOVE the Peyton Manicure.

I started with a black base.
haha okay so the plain black creme that I have is Fantasy Makers by wet n wild in Black Pearl
yep it has a tombstone cap. Whatever, it works.



2 coats of Black Pearl then 1 coat of Sephora by OPI Be-Claus I Said So
(I love BCISS it's soo gorgeous)
and we have Peyton inspired nails!


*don't you just love the dog hair in my pinkie? I like how I didn't notice it until now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!