Monday, February 20, 2012

Karen Roe Manicure

So today I have the nothing really exciting to say (probably cause I'm bummed about the long weekend coming to an end and the prospect of having to get up at 5:45 tomorrow morning makes me want to cry)
I also saw This Means War today, the new Reese Witherspoon movie, LOVED it but seriously throw a couple of sexy rugged guys into a rom com and I'm sold.

Okay so I have the next OTH manicure up for you guys
Karen Roe.
For Karen I used OPI I Brake for Manicures
which is a dark eggplant/grey colour.


Then a diagonal stripe of Essie Matte About You.
I was having some major issues with the tape pulling up the basecoat so it's not my best but all in all not my worst either.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!