Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Haley James Scott Manicure

Hey Guys,

So we have the second last OTH manicure tonight.
Haley, so when I think of Haley what comes to mind is first of all lucky b*tch haha but then I think of an earthly good natured mother. I also think of her nasty poncho that Nathan always rags on, so for Haley I tried to do a marble technique with a dotter.... it didn't work as well as I wanted it to but I wasn't unhappy with it by any stretch.

I used OPI Warm & Fozzie
and
Zoya Apple

these two colours worked great together because they've both got a gold duochrome thing going on.






it actually reminds me of those carmel apple suckers you can get... mmm those are so good... actually I think I have a secret stash in my room, they're like a hundred years old. They're probably still good right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!