Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dollish Polish - It's Bigger On The Inside

Hey guys,

So tonight is the spring premiere of Doctor Who! I know we've all been waiting since Christmas Day to find out what is next in store for our sad mopey Pond-less (my heart is breaking into a zillion pieces) Doctor. So it seemed only appropriate to finally post these swatches.

This is 
Dollish Polish - It's Bigger on The Inside
Anyone who follows me on IG has probably seen my abundance of TARDIS's (...TARDISae? whatever) That I like to surround myself with at work. This is two coats. It's a gorgeous night-sky blue that is just jam packed full of shimmer. It totally reminds me of the night sky. There is so much depth and sparkle





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!