Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nails Inc - Sweets Way

Hey guys,

So I have another Nails Inc. polish for you guys today. The Nails Inc sprinkles collection are polishes I have been pondering for a long time now. Well I finally grabbed one, and of course grabbing one made me want more, but we shall see what the future holds on that front. This is Sweets Way which is pink, blue & silver glitter in a white sheer base. At first this appears to be a jelly sandwich then when it tries the glitter really shines through. I think one coat of something sheer could make this a gorgeous jelly sandwich. This was two coats. then for shits and giggles I added a matte top coat in the bottom picture.

This is
Nails Inc - Sweets Way






No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!