Friday, March 8, 2013

OPI Ger-Mini's

Hey guys,

So some more swatches that you've likely already seen, but oh well :)
I got these from Chelsea in my birthday/christmas gift Normally when I get a set of the Mini's there is at least one that I'm not totally stoked on, but I love the mix of colours in this set so much.


Click Read More for more.
 First up is Don't Pretzel My Buttons. I really liked this one, I really seem to be growing more fond of boring mom polishes like nudes, and light pinks, because this was almost my favourite in the group. It applied smoothly and evenly. (not sure what happened when I was cleaning up but I know you'll forgive me)

Don't Pretzel My Buttons


This was the second creme in the group, it's a dusty, grey-green colour. This one was also easy to apply and was a good two-coater

Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!



Now we get into the gorgeous shimmers in this set. Surprisingly I don't have anything quite similiar to this in my collection knowing how much I love purple This is a gorgeous purple that has a touch of blue & red shimmer to it. It was opaque in two coats. Brush strokes will show in the one so just be aware of that. I din't have a problem though.

Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs



This blue is incredible, it has that darkened light from within quality to it, and was actually pretty easy to get accurate photos of. Keeping with the rest of the collection this was a two coater. I love the blues that OPI puts out, (as evidenced because I have so many of them)

Unfor-greta-bly Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!