Friday, June 14, 2013

Crazy Polish Lady - Under The Sea

Hey guys,

Okay we have our second last CPL indie for you today. Now any girl born in the late 80's or the early 90's knows that The Little Mermaid rocks! And seriously Eric may be one of the dreamiest heros in the bunch. No seriously I saw him at Disney World and he's totally a beefcake.

This polish was a bit different from any of the others in the set, this one had square glitters in there as well as hex. I think this one was really cool. This one was 3 coats.
This is
Crazy Polish Lady - Under The Sea



3 comments:

  1. OMG- I need this polish. I love TLM! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Those kind of lime-coloured glitters are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I have a thing for mint green. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!