Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wicked Polish - Hung Over The Rainbow

Hey guys,

So after the somewhat disappointing last couple days of TONP polishes I have a couple days full of some super exciting non-let down polishes. HURRAY FOR WICKED POLISH!

Wicked Polish is known for their super fun polishes with awesome names and bright colours. When Harlow & Co had their restock a few weeks back I was able to grab three. In hindsight I should have also tried to grab Drunk in Public and Pox but priorities I guess.

First up is a neon matte glitter topper. I had absolutely no problems in formula with this one, and the glitter payoff is great. This was two coats.

This is
Wicked Polish - Hung Over The Rainbow
over Julep - Zora




3 comments:

  1. Holy shit - I need this. This is similar to Lush Lacquer Clowning Around which no longer has international shipping. I hope it's not a fight to get these because that Enchanted restock is anxiety at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO awesome <3 I really love transparent glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!