Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Enchanted Polish - I Am The Walrus

Hey guys,

Today I have my second LAST Enchanted Polish to show you guys, I know just one more *sad face* well at least until I can get my grubby little palms on more. Why did I not buy all of this collection?? Not sure anyways I have the last that I have of the Beatles Imagine collection. This one is a lot different colour wise from the other two but equally beautiful. This one has a red/yellow/green shift with the scatter holo.

This is one coat over black. Fantastic application. It does also build up in about 3 coats.

This is
Enchanted Polish - I Am The Walrus







1 comment:

  1. I love these. These are very similar to the Ozotic scatterholos. I learned of Enchanted from you and as soon as I made a move, now everyone is rabid over them! So lucky you have this!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!