Saturday, June 22, 2013

June Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

Today I have my June Maven Box to show you, This month I got the Boho Glam box this was another month I almost skipped but at the last moment decided not to. I probably should have in retrospect but what can you do. More info after the jump




This month's box included a bottle of Julep's new DD creme and two polishes.
After reading a bunch of reviews on other people's boxes I found that very few people were happy with their DD creme, I ordered the Light because my skin is pretty much one shade darker than an albino's
This is quite dark for a light creme, I haven't used it on my face yet but it seems quite orangey. Also the package was pretty much just air. I've heard that Julep is doing something about this for people who are unhappy I honestly can't be bothered but thats just me.
 

The two polishes included in this month's box are Lexie (dandelion yellow) and Dianna (mint green)

First up is Dianna.
One coater. Seriously, this was one coat with a great easy to apply formula.
Also the name makes me think of Dianna Agron and I LOVE her.
 




Next up is Lexie,
First of all I don't know if Lexie as a name fits but that's really irrelevant.
This was a bit on the patchier side like yellows often are, so this is three coats. Other than being a bit patchy I didn't have any problems with this.
 




Then my add on for this month. Payton.
Payton was actually a crelly so it took 3 coats for full opacity. It's a really beautiful grass green colour. And I really want to apologize for the remnants of Lexie hanging around on my cuticles. I'm not jaundiced I swear.
 




2 comments:

  1. First it was BB creams, then CC creams, and now DD creams?!? Should we be expecting EE creams next? Seems like the next logical step. :p

    Dianna is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously love Dianna - I am so predictable.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!