Sunday, June 2, 2013

OPI - Animal-istic

Hey Guys,

Okay so somehow this beauty wound up in my untried pile for OVER A YEAR! Okay it wasn't actually in the pile but it was in my helmer and I knew it was untried. So I finally made an effort to actually just pull it out and wear it. Well what the HECK was I waiting for? Geez. This was beautiful. OPI you've done it again. This actually came in a set with Gettin' Miss Piggy With It and for some reason I brushed it off.

This was two coats and I had no problems with formula.

This is
OPI - Animal-istic
from The Muppets Collection.




1 comment:

  1. I really loved that Gettin' Miss Piggy With It and this would have been perfect for a base colour over top. Haha I laugh at your year old untried. I have some 2 year old untrieds.... I even have The One That Got Away from Katy Perry that I haven't tried. I am awful.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!