Saturday, June 8, 2013

Orly - Androgynie

Hey guys,

So this is a polish I had been wanting for a while so when I saw it on BTR I scooped it up. After that I went and read some reviews. and MAN do some people feel strongly about this one. Most people agree while STUNNING in the bottle it has a hard time translating to the nail. I also read that people felt the base on this was too opaque so you don't get any sort of layering jelly effect. I also saw where some people posted instructions on how to APPLY this particular polish.

The glitter in this does stick to the bottom of the bottle so in preparation I kept my bottle upside down for a while before using it and as a result I had no problems and loved the way this turned out.

This was three coats, you could do it in two the third was more for good measure.

This is
Orly - Androgynie





2 comments:

  1. I don't think it looks horrible on the nail or anything - I think the amount of coats is a little much but damn I still think this is a fantastic polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!