Monday, June 10, 2013

Crazy Polish Lady - A Whole New World

Hey guys,

Welcome to Crazy Polish Lady week!
So this is a polish I found on Instagram and when I saw a whole polish collection based on Disney that was actually really great (lets face it some indie collections are a bit haphazard) The polishes all seemed to fit together and looked like they belong to the same collection, along with fitting the theme quite well also.
These polishes come all the way from Portugal you can find more information about ordering on their Facebook Page

First up is the polish based on Aladdin, the base is a bit on the sheer side but the large and smaller matte glitters in it are fantastic, this was 3 coats or you could always use a blue underneath. I had no problems with application, the bigger glitter wants to pull a bit but that wasn't hard to work around.

This is
Crazy Polish Lady - A Whole New World



1 comment:

  1. OOooh this is totally an Aladdin polish! I am into it.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!