Monday, March 24, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails Challenge: Animal Print

Hey guys,

So this is the second last week of my team up with Melissa at Claw of Cthulhu. I'm going to miss doing these. I'm sure we will do something again in the future. Maybe we'll mix things up and do it different? Maybe try and create the same manicure? We shall see. Stay tuned for that.

This week was Animal Print! I love animal print, anyone who knows me knows I am OBSESSED with all things zebra print and have done several zebra print manicures. Heck for a while before I started my blog ALL I wore was zebra manicures. I've done tiger print and giraffe print. So I decided to try my hand at something new! Leopard Print! This was inspired by a manicure I saw on IG by @yagala so she gets all the credit for where I got this idea. Her nails are UNREAL.

Click for more information after the jump and click here to go to Claw of Cthulhu






It's crazy I actually don't want to take these off.

So for this I used
Picture Polish - Whimsy
OPI - Don't Touch My Tutu!
and acrylic paint



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!