Friday, March 21, 2014

Julep - Aretha - March Birthstone

Hey guys,

So I have exciting news for you guys! The end of the crappy non-lightbox photos has arrived! That's right from now on we have lightbox pictures. Yes I am still working on lighting and technique, but every day I think I figure things out a little bit more.

Today I have the March Birthstone polish from Julep to show you guys. Last month I wasn't too terribly excited that Rosa wouldn't build up like Betty did. Well this month's is a opalescent/iridescent glitter topper that is aquamarine. So right away I knew they weren't trying to make a full collection of full coverage glitters (sad day, cause that would have been awesome) I feel like this is fairly close to Portia, while still different. In the end I do really think this is pretty. This is one coat over Julep - Margaret.

This is
Julep - Aretha
over Julep - Margaret




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!