Monday, March 31, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails Challenge: Water Marble

Hey guys,

Oh the dreaded Water marble. I SUCK at watermarbling. No matter how many tutorial videos or step by step Mucking Fusser tutorials I look at I just can't get the hang of it. Bubbles everywhere. That being said this isn't the worst one I have ever done. Water marbles involve the worst most annoying clean up. I seem to always get frustrated with the tape and just wind up vaseline coating my fingers. I give major props to people who can just water marble like it's second nature. Granted if I were to do it more often than once a year maybe I would be a lot better at it. Like the meme says though "ain't nobody got time for that"


(pic here)
 Click for more after the jump.
So I wanted to do a sort of mermaid fin type water marble. Well let's be real, it didn't really turn out that way BUT it isn't too bad. The colours remind me of cotton candy, which makes me want ice cream.

I had the worst time taking these picture I had to retake them about 4 times, and I still got a flippin dog hair on my ring finger. I give up

For this I used
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in
Pacific Blue
Blue Me Away!
Bubblegum Pink
Lacey Lilac




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!