Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sinful Colors - Blue By You

Hey guys,

So last night I played poker for the first time in my life and guess what. I SUCKED! In all honesty I just got bored after a while. I don't know how people do that for fun, guess I'm just not a gambler. I was much more into Rayman's Raving Rabbids. It's almost impossible to play that game without dying laughing.

So about a month ago I had to stop at Rexall to buy some hair dye and noticed they had a bunch of polish in a bin for $0.99 so digging through it I decided to grab a couple from a brand I have seen all over but never tried, Sinful Colors. I loved this blue shimmer. So I know Blue Bayou is a song, but I see "Blue By You" everywhere like I know of at least 2 horses on my show circuit with that name. That's really not relevant but I thought it was interesting. Anyways I was actually really impressed with this. The brush wasn't anything special but the formula was pretty good for $0.99. This was two coats.

This is
Sinful Colors - Blue By You




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!