Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nicole by OPI - Carrie'd Away

Hey guys,

So my brain feels totally FRIED right now. I blame working out. It feels like someone scooped out my brain and replaced it with jello. So on that note I will probably keep the writing here to a minimum otherwise who knows what amount of jibberish will come out of my brain. Ooh but I will mention this, if you are a Veronica Mars fan make sure you grab the new Veronica Mars book The Thousand Dollar Tanline. It is awesome.

So this is one of the Carrie Underwood polishes from NOPI. The display was pretty picked over by the time I got to it. I wound up getting 2. This is the first one. This is a gold glitter full coverage polish. It winds up drying with a bit of texture even though it's not billed as a texture polish. Normally gold polishes don't do me any favours but I really liked this one.
This was 2 coats, with top coat.

This is
Nicole by OPI - Carrie'd Away




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!