Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cinderella Manicure

Hey guys,

I hope you guys are having a good Tuesday. So this weekend I forced myself to watch Snow White, it was a necessary evil in my quest to watch all the Disney movies. Snow White has got to be the WORST princess, what a useless tit. Honestly that movie without her is suddenly a completely watchable movie, there is something about her awful nasally voice and sheer useless-ness that KILLS me, but in other news - the forest animals are all super cute.

On the other hand Cinderella is a good princess, she comes from a crappy place so it's easier to rally behind her, plus she has awesome animal friends who sing and make clothes for her.
Please forgive my Cinderella for her rather large nose. The mice are cute though.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!