Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dollish Polish - Greased Lightning

Hey guys,

Holy cow, DID ANYONE WATCH THE BITTEN FINALE?! Sorry for the caps but I am rather wound up since I just watched the Season Finale. Anyways, I had such a great day with my cousin yesterday, shopping, eating spaghetti and then riding rides and watching movies. Perfect visit. She leaves tonight, but she talked my little brother into going to hot yoga with her. I passed on the invite in order to watch Bitten.

So when I saw that this polish was heading to Dollish Polish's acetone vault, I had to grab it. Grease is a huge part of my youth, in fact my cousin Jess was the one who first watched it with me. This is a white crelly with red & grey glitters inspired by the car from the movie.
This was three coats, good application.

This is
Dollish Polish - Greased Lightning




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!