Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spellbound Nails - Upelkuchen

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday! I'm having a blast with Jess, watching movies, painting nails, and eating epic amounts of junk food. Eating crap doesn't count when company is in town right?

So this is another fantastic polish from Spellbound Nails. This looks exactly like confetti cake batter. It is SO chock full of rainbow coloured glitter of different sizes. It's in a cream coloured base which makes it different from anything else I own. This is from the Alice In Wonderland collection and named after the cake Alice eats that made her grow. There are 10 different glitters in here. No fishing or hard to get glitter, here.
This is two coats

This is
Spellbound Nails - Upelkuchen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!