Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spellbound Nails - Enchanted Orchid

Hey guys,

So I don't know about you guys but I had a great weekend. Didn't wind up getting as much sleep as I would have liked but it was worth it. I spent the day cleaning tack and power napping on my friend's couch while we watched Chris Evans movies. Right now I want tea so badly but this is the downside of Game of Thrones not having any commercials.

So orchid is the colour of the year, and I love holos. Why would I not jump at the chance to get an orchid holo? This beauty is from Spellbound nails. Normally their holos go on as almost one coaters. This one was much thinner and needed 3 coats, but the holo was pretty decent which sometimes it can be rather mellow in thicker formulas.

This is
Spellbound Nails - Enchanted Orchid





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!