Friday, April 18, 2014

Sleeping Beauty Manicure

Hey guys,

So I have spent ALL day running diagnostic tests on my computer, and I finally got it fixed. What a relief, theres nothing quite like that moment of panic of... okay if I wiped my computer right now what would I lose? Ugh stressful! Anyways hopefully all is good now.

Okay so next February my cousin and I are going to Disneyworld. In preparation for this I have begun a mission to watch all the animated Disney movies and a few of the live action ones. I have something like 70 movies left to watch. Anyways, for some of them I will be doing nail art. Sleeping Beauty is one of my all time favourite Disney movies. So here you will find, Aurora, her two dresses (or dress colours), Prince Philip's tunic and then a silhouette of Maleficent's castle which came out kinda funky.

Sleeping Beauty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!