Monday, April 28, 2014

Zoya - Dream

Hey guys,

So my dog has started having a really hard time going up and down the stairs, which really worries me on account of 1) She pretty much lives in the basement and has to go up 10 stairs to get outside. 2) She's 110 lbs which means I cannot carry her up the stairs, even if I wanted to. Today I actually lured her up the stairs with raw bacon (I'm not proud of what I did, but it worked and that's all that matters) I don't know what is going to happen when she gets to the point where she can't go up the stairs at all.

So on to brighter shinier stuff, this is an unreal ocean blue scatter holo glitter polish. There is so much depth and sparkle to this, it's unreal. So shiny and pretty.
This was two coats.

This is
Zoya - Dream





1 comment:

  1. Hope your dog will be okay.

    What a lovely polish, I do like blues a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!