Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Julep - Joanna

Hey guys,

So guess what... 2 more sleeps until my cousin gets here! Does anyone else count down like a 5 year old? Sometimes I find counting down like "X many days until _____" a bit confusing.... do you count the day of? Or not? I dunno I'm probably over thinking things and sounding a bit crazy. Anyways I am so EXCITE! (too much grav3yardgirl videos... I have started saying that instead of excited... judge if you must)

Today we have the normal shine finish sister of yesterday's polish. Honestly unless you are a polish hoarder like me you probably wouldn't need both. This was an add on to an order, and you guys know how I love to shop by polish name, and Joanna reminds me of one of my favourite movies "You Again" Joanna is the name of Odette Annable's character who is awful but turns out being great. Standard smooth application.
This was two coats.

This is
Julep - Joanna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!