Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TV Inspired: American Restoration

Hey guys,

So when it comes to TV I will watch almost anything (anything but Cake Boss.... I can't stand him) one of my favourite channels is the History Channel, with Pawn Stars, American Pickers & American Restoration, they've hit the jackpot (Counting Cars is great too) so this manicure is dedicated to my favourite of the three: American Restoration I love watching them bring stuff back to life. Plus Tyler & Brettly are pretty adorable too.

So for this manicure if you watch the show you should be able to appreciate this.
the index finger is the old rusted Coke machine, the middle is the Coke machine sandblasted. The ring finger is the Coke machine painted. The pinky is the final product.

For this I used
Essie - Turning Heads Red
China Glaze - Desert Sun
China Glaze - Hook and Line
Orly Instant Artist - Crisp White
Quo Instant Artist - Red



1 comment:

  1. Haha this is such a cool idea! I actually have a guilty pleasure for those kinds of restoration and junk hunting shows too.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!