Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TV Inspired: Roswell

Hey guys,

So I'm pretty much so insanely stoked right now. I really need to calm down otherwise I am going to start vibrating like a chihuahua. Starting NOW I've begun saving for a trip to Disneyworld. Now I've said it before I am a ridiculous Disney freak, like own all the movies, buy all the Disney stuff, annoy your friends with all your Disney references - kind of Disney freak. So Disneyworld is more or less my heaven. Except when we went last time and it happened so coincide with the Cheerleading finals or something like that. Too much spirit, and it didn't help that Dad kept telling me to go fight the annoying ones. Anyways so next Feb. Disneyworld + Me = Happy Happy Happy.

Okay sorry that was like word vomit. It just had to come out.
Today's manicure is Roswell, man do I miss that show. That being said I'm not 100% happy with how this turned out. the handprint is all funky and I totally misjudged size but I like the way the thumb turned out. I used the DVD box set covers as my colour inspiration. Anyways, so not my best but also not my worst

For this I used
Orly - Le Chateau
Avon - Glisten 
Avon - Silver
OPI - Take The Stage
OPI - Did It On 'Em
OPI - Unfor-greta-bly Blue
Island Girl - Hawaiian Color
NYX - Thunder
NYX - Tahitian
Sally Hansen - Black Out






1 comment:

  1. I like the gradient-esque nails! The look spooky and nice - but but but YAY DISNEYWORLD! I am so glad that you've decided to go! I hope to make it to one of the Disney places sometime in my life, and maybe even the one in Florida with some Harry Potter up in hurrr, but that's awesome! You should go on a No Buy YEAR! Hahaha just joking. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. :D

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!