Monday, February 25, 2013

TV Inspired: Lost

Hey guys,

So we're nearing the end of the month! Wow, this month has flown by yet at the same time seems like it has taken forever. That being said here is our next manicure! 
 man I loved that show, I totally came in after it had ended so I was able to just marathon my way through all six seasons. I spent a lot of time googling everything while I watched because I hate not knowing how things end. (yes I'm the person who prefers to know how stressful situations end)

There was a lot I could have done but I really wanted to include the numbers that play a huge roll in the series, (if something freaky happens to me, we're blaming this manicure okay?)

For this I used
Sally Hansen - Black Out
Orly Instant Artist - Crisp White



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!