Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TV Inspired: Beauty And The Beast

Hey guys,

For today's TV Inspired manicure I have one of my new favourite shows: Beauty And The Beast.
I'm pretty much obsessed with this show, I've never been a huge Kristin Kreuk fan but I love her in this, and well obviously Jay Ryan is a babe (even when he's all beasted out)

I really struggled with how to do this manicure and what I wanted to do and of course none of my friends watch this so no one could give me any sort of ideas, so I was on my own. I did this while watching the show so I think that helped a bit. We have Vincent and the scarred side of his face, and a rose representing Catherine. I know roses aren't big in this show but I tried doing the side of her face and totally blew it. I liked the dark colours in this one because the show is a much darker grittier version of the classic fairy tale.

For this I used

Essence - Chic Reloaded
piCture pOlish - O'Hara
Art Club - Yellow
Orly Instant Artist in Crisp White & Jet Black
Quo Instant Artist in Red


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!