Sunday, February 24, 2013

TV Inspired: Charmed

Hey guys,

Today's manicure is inspired by Charmed
I still remember watching the pilot when it first aired. I tend to be a purist at heart and prefer the first couple seasons with Shannen Doherty. I'm basically a huge sucker for supernatural stuff, so take that and then add the myriad of good looking men that showed their faces over the 8 seasons and yep I'm in.

So I don't know about you guys, but if I had to pick a colour to be magical it would be purple. Don't ask me why it just seems right. On the thumb we have the triquetra that appears on the cover of the Book of Shadows and then on the middle finger we have the flower that appears above the title.

For this I used
Zoya - Lotus
Zoya - Tru
Zoya - Julieanne
Orly Instant Artist - Rockin Robin
Quo Instant Artist - Platinum Glitter




2 comments:

  1. I'm totally there with you: PURPLE IS MAGIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, purple just feels like it's the colour for magic. I also agree that there was some pretty good eye candy on that show!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!