Wednesday, February 27, 2013

TV Inspired: Rescue Me

Hey guys,

So one more manicure after this one! I won't lie I'm kind of stoked. After a month of really trying to push myself creatively I'm so looking forward to plain old boring manicures for a while!

Our manicure today is Rescue Me,
I love Denis Leary, if you haven't read "Why We Suck" or listened to the Audiobook please do it now. I have it on my ipod and listen to it all the time. I have some really great memories of watching Rescue Me, even though I haven't seen all of the final season yet (there were circumstances... and I just never got around to it) 

I love fire manicures (I've done several different ones already) The FDNY insignia on my thumb is kind of weak, as a lame excuse I was under the gun to finish up and go to dinner so I rushed it, you can tell. Whatever the point comes across. 

For this I used
Sally Hansen - Black Out
Orly Instant Artist in Fiery Red, Orange Peel, Jet Black
Art Club - Yellow




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!