Saturday, February 2, 2013

TV Inspired: Pushing Daisies

Hey guys,

So a few weeks back I talked about my brand new obsession of Pushing Daisies I love this show I'm so bummed that it only lasted 22 episodes. Seriously what kind of crap is that??! Sorry, it makes me sad that it didn't last cause this show was super adorable. Anyways this would up being the first TV Inspired Manicure I did.

We obviously have the daisies, the green rolling fields of daisies, and of course a pie. 

For this I used
Zoya - Breezi
China Glaze - Starboard
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
NYX - Blood
China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss
Sephora by OPI - Neutral Beauty
China Glaze - Fast Track
Bed Head - Mastermind





1 comment:

  1. PUSHING DAISIES IS MY FAVOURTE!!!! This one HAS to be my favourite TV mani of yours yet! The pie and daisies are sooo perfect! Man, I know what you mean too - it was such a good show and only lasted so long. Good taste! :3

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!