Sunday, February 3, 2013

TV Inspired: Smallville

Hey guys,

Today's TV manicure is: Smallville. Now anyone who knows me knows I am a huge Superman fan, and when Smallville debuted back in 2001 I watched it religiously. Then somewhere around season 6 I lost interest and got tired, not because I didn't still love the characters (okay Chloe drove me nuts) but because I am a terrible victim of mid-season lulls. Those mid-season breaks kill me and I have a tendancy to lose interest. However around season 9 I began watching again, and rewatched all the episodes back from the pilot and re-fell in love and finished the series out through the 10th and final season. 

So this manicure showcases the earlier days of Smallville.
We have the Kryptonian symbol etched in the wall of the cave, the Smallville High colours, and of course Kryptonite.

For this I used
China Glaze - Stone Cold
NYX - Blood
Nails Inc - Carnaby Street
piCture pOlish - Kryptonite
Art Club - Yellow
Quo Instant Artist - Platinum Glitter



1 comment:

  1. I love these but they also remind me of Harry Potter as well... MAKE A HARRY POTTER MANI, OMG OMG. I know it breaks the TV rules though. Kryptonite is so pretty. I was thinking about picking this one up as well but I stopped myself... Still kind of tempting...

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!