Tuesday, April 9, 2013

China Glaze - Pink Voltage

Hey guys,

So I don't know if anyone else is dying for some nicer weather (seriously I'm all for winter and everything but enough with the snow because it just makes everything so mucky) So I thought I would post a neon to help brighten things up. This colour just makes me super happy. And if I'm not mistaken this might be the colour that a friend of mine accidently painted the side of her house with. This came in a discount pack of China Glaze from NPC around christmas, this was one of my favourite colours from the package.
This was two coats.

This is
China Glaze - Pink Voltage




Anyone else sick of snow?

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Your nails look wicked good here and that colour just freaking pops! I'd love it on for 10 minutes and then after playing video games, I would get so distracted by looking at my nails all the time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it too, but have not tried it yet. I do have Shocking Pink (Neon) which is very similar and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!