Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sephora by OPI Jasmine Collection

Hey guys,

So yesterday I posted SOPI's Cinderella collection and today I have Jasmine for you! This time around I knew to grab the set from Sephora when I had the chance (and saved myself $20) 
I think when it comes down to it I prefer the colours in this set a little bit. 
I really hope there are more princess collections to come from SOPI because we all know I would die over Aurora & Belle.

This set includes six polishes.
I'm going to start with my surprise favourite in the group. I didn't think too much of this one in the bottle but as soon as it hit the nail I was in love with this metallic bronzey-copper. This was two coats.

Aladdin's Girl



I'm so happy to see this teal creme in this collection this is the perfect match for Jasmine's outfit. This applied beautifully in two coats.
 
All That Jasmine



Next up is a great purple/berry coloured creme. This one was a bit on the patchy side so it took three coats to make it nice and even. After three coats this one is beautiful.
 
Berry Tale Romance



Unlike the Cinderella Collection, comes with only one glitter topper, a beautiful opalescent mini glitter top coat. This is one coat over All That Jasmine. This would look killer over top of black.
 
Dream Princess



Up next is a royal purple frosty-shimmer. As much as I love purple this polish didn't excite me too much, I have a few that are pretty similar to this so while pretty this wasn't really anything new. This was two coats.
 
Fit For Royalty



Last we have the beautiful light purple that at first glance I thought was just a creme but actually has some subtle shimmer buried deep that like all subtle shimmers is completely picture shy. This was two coats.
 
Your Wish Is My Command



1 comment:

  1. Fack! All That Jasmine is gorgeous!!!! Obviously the first one that appealed to me.... I just wish they had full sized bottles with special lids or something.... Stupid minis, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!