Friday, April 5, 2013

Del Sol UV Polish - Reckless

Hey guys,

So this is kind of a neat polish that I got from my bestie Nicole. It's a UV colour changing polish. While digging around today I was hanging out on Scrangie's blog and noticed that she had removed all her reviews for Del Sol saying she no longer felt good about recommending this polish to people, apparently people have experienced poor customer service and they weren't honouring their satisfaction guarantee. I haven't had to deal with their customer service so I can't comment. This was given to me as a gift and seeing as I am part vampire and stick to the shadows anyway who knows if I'd buy any more. I had some major application issues, this polish just did NOT want to dry nicely for me, you can see the wonky bubbling on the ring finger. I was getting annoyed so instead of reswatching it I just rolled with it.

What amazed me was how fast this changes colour. Seriously a split second under the UV lamp and it was like BOOM pink! Then as soon as I pulled it out it started to fade so the pictures are the best I could do with this one. It's on the sheer side, so you'll need at least 3 coats. I think if you had the patience to really take your time with this it would be an awesome polish for a beach vacation.

This is
Del Sol - Reckless








No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!