Sunday, April 14, 2013

Zoya - Meg & Myrta

Hey guys,

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday! I have some random Zoya's to show you today. These are from Zoya's summer collection last year. These were in the rewards catalogue at NPC so I picked up both of these with my points. Of course now I want the other two polishes from this collection that I'm missing. Application on these two were the same so I'm just going to talk about them up here instead of repeating myself. Application on both of these are great, they were both two coaters. Brush strokes will be visible, but they aren't bad.

This is 

Zoya - Meg




This is 
Zoya - Myrta




1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your Zoya stash! I wanted Meg too! Such a great green, damn.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!