Sunday, April 7, 2013

Love & Beauty Glow - Neon Green

Hey guys,

So I've been on a roll with polishes that Nicole has given me, apparently I have had all these swatched but never got around to posting these. I absolutely love glow in the dark polishes around halloween. Of course I can't photograph the glow effect to save my life, so you'll just have to take my word for the fact that YES! it glows! WEEEEEE! Sorry I'm a nerd I know. Anyways so this super sheer so you either have to wear it over top of something or use at least 4 coats to get it semi-opaque.

This is

Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Glow - Neon Green

(with China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard as a base)




1 comment:

  1. How is Forever 21 polish? I have a $25 gift card but still haven't figured out how to spend it. I figured I'd just buy a bunch of leggings because I have no imagination. I suck at being a girl or something.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!