Sunday, May 4, 2014

101 Dalmatians Manicure

Hey guys

So this morning I woke up and decided next on my to-do list of watching ALL THE DISNEY MOVIES was Dumbo, Dumbo was one of 3 movies I was not exactly stoked on watching (Snow White & Pinocchio are the other two on that list) I just remember not being a huge fan of it as a kid. Although I have one vivid memory of waking up on the weekend before my parents when I was quite young (4/5) and putting in the VHS and watching Dumbo, and my mom being super impressed I just decided to not wake anyone up.
Anyways it was WAY cuter than I remember, except for that part where they get drunk and start hallucinating about pink elephants. That part just freaks me out.

Another thing I just wanted to touch on quickly is that even though I am awful about replying to the comments you guys post I LOVE reading them, they always make my day. Don't think just because I am awful at replying that they go ignored! Anytime any of you want to chat with me about nail polish/disney/ANYTHING ELSE please feel free to shoot me an e-mail (addicted-to-lacquer@hotmail.com) or you can kik me (puckzilla23) Just wanted to throw that out there.
 
This is a manicure I did a month or two back, I don't think I need to go on too much about it. It's fairly self explanatory.

101 Dalmatians!



3 comments:

  1. It's very good and so pretty. I like the way they are looking at each other on the middle fingers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney and nails. You just combined my two favorite things. Cute mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit that nail art is so good.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!