Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Supernatural Lacquer - Lilith

Hey guys,

So I don't know about any of you guys but I am insanely excited for Maleficent to come out this weekend! I won't be able to see it until next week but the anticipation is killing me. I've said it 100 times before but Sleeping Beauty is tied with Beauty & The Beast as my favourite Disney movie. So excited!

I have my last Supernatural Lacquer polish to show you guys today.
Lilith is a shimmery-pearl top coat, I actually noticed this had a bit of a pink shimmer to it that was noticable in person but hard to capture in pictures. Pearly top coats are not my favourite but I did think this was really pretty and it applied great.
This is one coat over dark plum.

This is
Supernatural Lacquer - Lilith
over OPI - Siberian Nights




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!