Saturday, May 3, 2014

Zoya - Chita

Hey guys,

It's been an intense day of sports for me, first was the second game of the Canadiens and the Bruins, my poor team got their butt whooped in a really great come back from the Bruins. Then the Kentucky Derby in which California Chrome was very impressive.

So today I'm going to show you the green PixieDust from the Fall collection, I figured this one was appropriate because of the horse Chitu that ran in the derby. This was a nice forest green polish, I found this one complemented Sunshine nicely, I'm sure you could make a nice manicure with the two of them. This applied nicely and surprisingly no staining.
This was two coats.
This is
Zoya - Chita




3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this color! I may need to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this green! And texture. Must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh another Pixie Dust Yah! This one looks stunning. Texture and green are always a good combination :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!