Friday, May 9, 2014

Nicole by OPI - Goodbye Shoes

Hey guys

So sorry for the lack of post yesterday I was having an awful night and just couldn't bring myself to type up a really half assed post. Although I have decided starting today things are going to get better, no more mopey crummy days. Here's to good times. I also got my hair cut today! Exciting! I decided I needed to seriously lose some length for summer.

So a couple months back I bought a couple of the NOPI Carrie Underwood polishes, I already posted Carrie'd Away. so this is the other one I picked up. This is a blue-grey creme that is quite mellow and subdued. Nothing too special here, nice formula - 2 coats.

This is
Nicole by OPI - Goodbye Shoes




4 comments:

  1. I don't own many grey polishes. This one is nice tho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon this blog while looking for a name of a specific color (just in general, not nail polish) and decided to stick around to read all the different reviews. I grow my nails long out of indifference, but I never really use polish because I've always found it kind of a hassle. This blog and especially this polish are inspiring me to reconsider! I love grey far too much for my own good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god my name

      Delete
    2. Hahaha I'm so glad to hear that! This is such a gorgeous grey.

      Delete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!