Sunday, May 11, 2014

Different Dimension - Dueling Unicorns

Hey guys,

I hope all the mothers out there had a fantastic mothers day. I spent the morning with my mom and then headed out to the barn to ride my horse for the first time in about 8 months. We both survived, but are both very out of shape.

I have an incredible holo to show you guys today. This was a total impulse purchase on my part. I was trolling etsy when I saw a swatch of this and next thing I knew I had 3 holos from Different Dimension on their way to me. This is the first one of the three. This is a royal purple holo. Great strong holo.
This was to coats.

This is
Different Dimension - Dueling Unicorns





1 comment:

  1. Wow this certainly is incredible! Love it :-)

    You know, we have Mother's Day in March over here!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!