Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dollish Polish - I Survived The Fire Swamp

Hey guys,

So I really needed an extra day to get over my awesome weekend, I totally had post vacation blues today. I'm sure I was not the only one in that boat. On a different note has anyone seen The Way Way Back? I watched it last night while I was trying (or not trying) to fall asleep and I LOVED it. I've been telling everyone about it today, I may be a little obsessed.

In other news all day Dollish Polish has been revealing their new Fandom collection that is set to debut on the 30th. I want them all. Which makes NO sense because I am not in all the Fandoms (mostly just The Walking Dead so far, I am a card carrying member of the rest of them) but lets be real. NEED. I need them all.

Keeping in the theme of Dollish Polish I thought I would show you another from the Princess Bride collection. Of course this reminds me that I need to watch that movie. This is a orange-red jelly shimmer with orange glitter. Initially I had this over red, but then decided to swatch it over Julep - Karen which is a peach colour. I like this much better. This is two coats.

This is
Dollish Polish - I Survived The Fire Swamp
over Julep - Karen




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!