Saturday, May 24, 2014

Zoya - Dhara

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday so far, I am currently spending this beautiful day in my basement keeping my dog company while our furnace ducts are cleaned and having a mini Melissa & Joey marathon.
Also last night while I was taking my sandal off my thumbnail on my left hand totally bent forward, of course I panicked. Weirdly enough there is a big crack in it but the nail is still totally intact. So I reinforced it with a teabag and crazy glue. Hopefully that will work for long enough until it grows out a bit.

I have another Pixiedust to show you guys. This is a tangerine textured polish. Perfect for summer. Doesn't it remind you of a fresh orange? This was a bit on the more sheer side for a Pixiedust. Nice application though, this is 3 coats.

This is
Zoya - Dhara




2 comments:

  1. I love that shade, and that golden glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for summer and it does look like an orange! very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!